Common conditions addressed and resolved by laser vaginal tightening
- Vaginal laxity or looseness
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) or urine leakage
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of sensation and pleasure during sex
- Pain during intercourse
- Loss of sexual gratification and libido
- Lack of natural vaginal lubrication
- Decreased confidence
If you are seeking treatment for any of the above mentioned gynecological problems, or some other gynecology condition, meet our expert gynecologists in your city by scheduling your consultation today. We offer the best non-surgical vaginal tightening treatments near you. Our gynecologist would provide a unique, personalised treatment plan based on the violation, diagnosis and needs of the patient.
What are the common reasons females choose to undergo laser vaginal tightening treatment?
There are various reasons why females might choose to undergo laser vaginal tightening procedure. The common ones usually include-
- Loss of vaginal sensations or pleasure during intercourse
- A feeling of looseness in the vagina (vaginal laxity), particularly after multiple vaginal deliveries, where the vagina may not regain its pre-pregnancy form
- Weakened pelvic floor muscles can lead to problems such as SUI (stress urinary incontinence) or pelvic organ prolapse
- Vaginal scarring caused by trauma during childbirth. Severe cases of scarring after childbirth might require vaginoplasty or vaginal reconstruction surgery as well.
- Recurrent vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis
- Itching, redness and vaginal dryness
- To treat vaginal atrophy after menopause
Females can benefit from vaginal tightening procedures at different stages in their lives. Some females might choose to undergo vaginal tightening for vaginal looseness or laxity after having a vaginal delivery while others may need this noninvasive treatment for urinary leakage problems. Whatever your reason might be to choose laser vaginal tightening treatment, we will provide you the best care and promise to deliver optimum results.
How will I feel after a laser vaginal tightening?
Typically, most females experience results soon after the treatment. Depending on the extent of laxity and other conditions, your condition will improve and with each session, you will experience greater benefits. As per your case, we will offer you the optimum number of sessions so that you can get the best results.
Will laser vaginal tightening affect pregnancies?
No, laser vaginal tightening is an absolutely safe procedure and does not harm to the female’s reproductive health or well being. The procedure in now way can impact a female’s chances to get pregnant or her future pregnancies. However, a pregnant female should not undergo the treatment and is recommended to have the procedure after the postnatal recovery.
What will be the results of laser vaginal tightening?
Laser vaginal tightening procedure will result in a tighter vaginal canal and improved vaginal lubrication, eliminating problems like stress, urinary incontinence and reduced vaginal sensations. Book your appointment with us to consult the best gynecologists for vaginal tightening near you.
Book a consultation with an expert and affordable gynecologist in your city
You can schedule your consultation with an experienced and reputed gynaecologist near you by simply calling us. You can also request a call back from our medical team by dropping your details using the “Book Appointment” form on the page.